Since 1972, Class A Jewellers has been a trusted manufacturer and retailer of high-quality jewellery. We take responsibility for both the production and sale of our products, and we strive to ensure that every aspect of your purchase experience is rewarding. The following terms and conditions apply to your reservation and use of our Linked for Life service.
- We will not charge you $30 at the time of booking, but a hold will be placed on your credit card to secure your appointment.
Bookings can be rescheduled (subject to availability) or cancelled up to 24 hours’ prior to the appointment.
In the case of late cancellation, late arrival or no-show, a $30 fee will be charged to the credit card associated with your account.
- You must be 16 years of age or older. If you are between the ages of 12 and 16, you must be accompanied by a parent or other legal guardian.
- Enclosed footwear is mandatory for an anklet booking (sandals/slides not permitted). Failure to wear enclosed footwear will result in Class A being unable to fulfil the appointment and a $30 fee will be charged.
- The Linked for Life piece will be attached to your wrist/ankle by a representative of Class A by laser soldering the two ends of the chain together.
- You must comply with all instructions given by any representative of Class A involved in the attachment of your Linked for Life piece. Failure to follow those instructions in their entirety may result in you suffering an injury or otherwise suffering a loss, for which Class A will not be responsible.
- The Linked for Life piece, once attached to your wrist/ankle, cannot be removed without being cut off (or otherwise damaged or broken).
- Your use of the Linked for Life piece, and the removal of the Linked for Life piece from your wrist/ankle, will be at your own risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Class A will have no liability to you for any losses, damages, costs, liabilities or expenses arising out of, directly or indirectly from, in relation to, or otherwise in connection with, the attaching of the Linked for Life piece to your wrist/ankle and/or your use of the Linked for Life piece
RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION
In the event of late rescheduling or cancellation (within 24 hours), a fee of $30 will be charged to the credit card associated with your account.
Appointments can be rescheduled or cancelled via the link in your booking confirmation email or by calling us directly on 08 8344 7722.
LATE ARRIVAL OR NO-SHOW
Please arrive 5 minutes early to your appointment. Due to the demand for places, we cannot hold your booking time as this will result in subsequent appointments running behind time.
If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will need to re-book your appointment at a later date and a $30 cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card associated with your account.
In the event of no-show for your scheduled appointment, a $30 fee will be charged to the credit card associated with your account.
CUSTOM ENGRAVED PIECES
- An upfront deposit of $200 is required for all Custom Engraved pieces.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable for engraved pieces and will be forfeited in the case of cancellation or no-show.
- Custom Engraved pieces are considered bespoke and, as such, sales are final and cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Custom Engraved pieces require fourteen (14) business days’ notice for manufacturing as they are considered bespoke.
- Class A accepts no responsibility for any errors made when entering the engraving details at the time of booking. Further changes cannot be made once the booking is submitted.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, you will need to re-book your appointment at a later date and a $30 administration fee will be deducted from your deposit.
- Appointments may be rescheduled via the link in your booking confirmation email or by calling us directly on 08 8344 7722. If you reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, a $30 administration fee will be deducted from your deposit.
The chain of your Linked for Life piece is delicate in nature and can be damaged in a number of ways, including by being caught on other objects, and so must be treated with care.
- If your Linked for Life piece breaks:
within thirty (30) days after being attached to your wrist/ankle for the first time, we will reattach it free of charge (but will not replace or otherwise repair it).
at any time after that thirty (30) day period, we will not be responsible for any costs related in any way to the reattachment or replacement of the Linked for Life piece to your wrist/ankle, unless deemed a manufacturing fault.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse or accident.
Any modifications or repairs performed by a third party will void this warranty. Additionally, any alterations made to the original design of the jewellery by a third party, will also void this warranty.
All metals will tarnish over time, but the process will be accelerated if the piece has contact with agents such as perfume, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin pH. The amount of tarnishing (oxidisation) that occurs depends on your skin and jewellery care habits. Tarnishing due to the above reasons, is not covered under this warranty.
We take no responsibility for the loss of your Linked for Life piece/s.
All jewellery manufactured by Class A Jewellers comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects. If your Linked for Life piece is deemed faulty by our jewellers, we will repair or replace it at no charge.
If your piece has become unattached from your wrist/ankle, you can book a relinking appointment here or by phoning 08 8344 7722.
- If it is within the thirty (30) day warranty period, we will reattach it free of charge (but will not replace or otherwise repair it). Please note this warranty does not cover damage due to misuse or accident. Refer to our Warranty section for further details.
- If it is outside of the warranty period or the piece has become unattached due to misuse or accidental damage, a $30 relinking fee applies to reattach the piece to your wrist/ankle.
- If the piece is still attached to your wrist/ankle but needs tightening, a $30 fee applies.
- If the chain links are stretched as a result of wear and tear, misuse, or accidental damage, we cannot guarantee the piece against future breakages once relinked and a waiver will need to be signed prior to the jewellers reattaching the piece.
By booking and/or using our Linked for Life services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept:
- These Terms & Conditions;
- Our Website Terms and Conditions; and
We take pride in our craftsmanship and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you have any concerns or questions regarding our warranty or your jewellery, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help and ensure that you have a positive experience with our products.