Linked for Life
Our Linked for Life experience is a new offering at Class A Jewellers which involves our Jewellers seamlessly soldering a bracelet or anklet directly onto you for the perfect fit. There is no clasp and it will stay on forever (or until you decide you don’t want it any more!)
In today’s ever-changing environment, there is something comforting about things which have permanence in our lives. Whether it's celebrating the bond between you and your best friend, the love between partners or simply as an act of self-love, having a piece of jewellery permanently linked to your wrist or ankle is the perfect symbol of that special moment or person in your life.
Unlike feeling overwhelmed at the thought of getting a tattoo, a Linked bracelet or anklet will stay with you only until a time comes when you decide you simply prefer not to have it any more. We’d hope you’ll love to wear your piece forever, but if not, then with a quick snip of your scissors you’ll be unLinked!
If you’d like to get Linked for Life, simply make a booking via the button below to visit our Walkerville showroom where one of our jewellers will custom solder your Linked for Life piece directly onto your wrist or ankle.
NEW TO LINKED FOR LIFE FOR 2022 - Anklets and White Gold
You asked, we listened! From February 2022 onwards, anklets and white gold will be offered as part of our Linked for Life service. Secure your appointment now!
Choose from our four solid 9 carat gold designs:
Bracelet (Yellow Gold) $150
Bracelet (White Gold) $170
Anklet (Yellow Gold) $230
Anklet (White Gold) $250
Raise The Bar
Bracelet (Yellow Gold) $190
Bracelet (White Gold) $210
Anklet (Yellow Gold) $270
Anklet (White Gold) $290
set with 1x 0.03ct round brilliant cut diamond
Bracelet (Yellow Gold) $315
Bracelet (White Gold) $335
Anklet (Yellow Gold) $410
Anklet (White Gold) $430
set with 3x 0.03ct round brilliant cut diamonds
Bracelet (Yellow Gold) $360
Bracelet (White Gold) $380
Anklet (Yellow Gold) $450
Anklet (White Gold) $470
You’ll pay for your chosen design when you come into the store, but to secure your appointment you’ll need to pay a $30 deposit at the time of booking which is redeemable on your purchase.
Helping Those In Need
Life is friendship. Life is happiness and laughter. Life is love. However sometimes life is sickness, loss, sadness and struggle. It’s especially during these challenging times that we’re grateful for those who support, encourage and nurture us.
When you purchase your Linked for Life piece, we’ll donate $5 to your choice of one of the charity organisations nominated below so that together we can help our friends, loved ones and wider community during life’s tougher times.
Hutt St Centre is a place of connection and support, where people facing homelessness are empowered to rebuild their lives, rediscover their identities and reconnect with those who love them.
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds. headspace can help young people with mental health, physical health (including sexual health), alcohol and other drug services, and work and study support.
The Childhood Cancer Association is one of Australia's key childhood cancer support organisations. Their mission is to provide practical hands-on support for children with cancer, and their families.
A Few Things To Note:
- As per SA Health guidelines, a mask must be worn when entering our showroom.
- Minimum age for our Linked for Life service is 12. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please bring photo ID with you for proof of age.
- Each appointment accommodates one person only.
- You’re welcome to bring your friends along, however only one other person can accompany you for the Linked for Life service.
- If you have booked in for an anklet, please keep in mind that your leg will be elevated for the Linking process.
- All sales are final.
- Your service booking deposit will be forfeited in the case of late cancellation (within 24 hours) or no show.
- Appointments may be rescheduled or cancelled via the link in your booking confirmation email or by calling us directly on 08 8344 7722. If you reschedule or cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, your booking deposit will be forfeited.
- Your appointment time is for a 15 minute duration. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time to allow time to pay for your chosen piece.
- Due to the demand for places, we cannot hold your booking time for you as this will result in subsequent appointments running behind time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will need to re-book your appointment at a later date and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Our Linked for Life bracelets and anklets come with a 7 day warranty. If your piece breaks within the first 7 days, please contact us by calling 08 8344 7722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the repair. Any breakage beyond this timeframe will incur a $30 re-linking fee.
- Please click here to view our full Linked for Life Terms and Conditions.