Check out our Instagram profile to be a part of our $6K #iloveclassa giveaway!
You could win an all-inclusive luxury hotel stay, including limo transfer, dinner for two, a $5000 Class A voucher and more!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY, TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Registration for and/or participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Acceptance of these Conditions of Entry is a condition of entry to this competition.
2. To be eligible to enter, entrants must have purchased the photographed piece of jewellery from Class A Jewellers and be willing to have their photo used in future social media marketing.
3. Entry to this competition commences at 18/05/2018 4:00 PM ACST and closes at 30/11/2018 12:00 PM ACST (Entry Period).
4. Entry to this competition is open to Australian residents of 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter’s suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion (and those employees’ immediate families) are ineligible.
5. To enter the competition entrants must upload a photo to their Instagram profile wearing a piece of jewellery purchased at Class A Jewellers with the hashtag #iloveclassa.
6. In the event that the entrant has a private Instagram profile (meaning Class A Jewellers will be unable to see their post) they can enter by sending their entry photo separately via Instagram Direct Message.
7. Entrants may only enter a photograph of their own piece of jewellery that has been purchased at Class A Jewellers (excluding brands that we stock such as Najo, Georgini and Pandora). The piece of jewellery must be clearly shown (ie the focal point of the photo).
8. Entrants can enter as many times as they wish however each photograph entered must differ in its styling.
9. Entrants warrant and agree that, without limitation:
a. they will not submit any material (including without limitation, the entry itself, images, answers to questions, posts or comments and whether on the Promotion Website or elsewhere in relation to this competition or any entrant or entry) (Content) that is unlawful or fraudulent or that may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication in the context of this competition;
b. they will only submit Content which they have personally created or have the right to submit;
c. their entry will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
d. they will comply with these Conditions of Entry and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems;
e. they have the full authority to grant to the Promoter the rights referred to in these Conditions of Entry; and
f. they will indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of these Conditions of Entry.
10. Entrants agree:
a. they are fully responsible for the Content which they submit. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether an entry will be posted, or remain posted on its websites. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove any Content at any time in its absolute discretion. However, the Promoter is not responsible for any Content uploaded to the site and visitors to the site view it at their own risk. Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post Content on its website, the terms and warranties set out in these Conditions of Entry continue to apply;
b. to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies they have or may have against the Promoter with respect to the entries and Content they submit and their use of the Promotion Website, and agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its officers, agents and affiliates harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to their use of the site
c. to report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content or privacy complaints by visiting firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any Content from the Promotion Website and invalidate any associated entry without prior notice and for any reason it sees fit in its sole discretion, including if properly notified that such material infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants. Without limitation, entrants agree to provide a copy of the proof of purchase to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter has the right to invalidate any entry which it considers to be (or may be) in breach of these Conditions of Entry. Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTING THE WINNER
12. The winner will be selected by Class A Jewellers and based on the most creatively styled photograph. Class A Jewellers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER
13. The winner will be notified on 3/12/2018 10:30 AM ACST via Instagram Direct Message. The winner’s name and winning entry will be posted on the Class A Jewellers website and Class A Jewellers’ Instagram profile.
14.The winning prize consists of:
a. $5000 Class A Jewellers Gift Voucher. Three year expiry. For purchase of new jewellery or remodelling only – not valid for repairs or insurance replacements.
b. Mayfair Hotel package including:
a. One nights accommodation at the Mayfair Hotel
b. Two HENNESSY drink vouchers and a charcuterie plate
c. Two Course Dinner for two in Mayflower Restaurant (*Dinner bookings essential)
d. Buffet breakfast for two in Mayflower Restaurant
Package subject to Mayfair Hotel’s terms and conditions.
c. Limousine transfer to the Mayfair Hotel. One-way transfer only. Pick up location must be within a 25km radius of the Mayfair Hotel. Transfer to be arranged by Class A Jewellers for the winner’s date of choice – further details and terms provided to winner.
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All aspects of the prize must be taken together as a package.
16. All entrants consent to the use of their name and any other Content they submit, by the Promoter for an unlimited period and for any purpose including promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion Website and this competition including any outcome of this competition in any media including at the Class A Jewellers website, Facebook page and Instagram page. Without limitation, the Promoter may continue to make the Promotion Website available for viewing by the public after the end of the competition. The Promoter shall ensure that any such use is reasonable and reputable.
17. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserve the right in its sole discretion, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority in each State and Territory, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
20. The Promoter and associated companies (and their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize or gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. Any change in the value of the prizes occurring between the date of these terms and conditions and the date the prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
22. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and subsequent marketing campaigns.
23. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
24. The Promoter is Class A Jewellers (ABN 78 527 175 942) of 40 North East Road, Walkerville, South Australia 5086. Phone: 08 8344 7722.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.